The 2019/20 winter air service has just been announced from the Steamboat Ski Resort. The flights have been loaded to the airline schedule and are ready to book!
Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue and United Airlines provide nonstop service from 14 cities across the United States. They also have convenient connections from more than 300 airports worldwide, making Steamboat extremely easy to access. In fact, Steamboat is one of the most easily accessed resort in the Rocky Mountains due to the convenient flight schedule.
The 14 cities with direct flight options include: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood (FLL), Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Newark (EWR), San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington/Dulles.
Key updates to the winter schedule:
- 14 nonstop cities
- All flights listed are loaded and available for sale
- JetBlue Ft. Lauderdale flight expands from Sat only to Sat and Wed
- JetBlue Long Beach flight will not serve HDN this winter – Steamboat’s press release is attached
- Delta Minneapolis/St. Paul is reduced from 5-7 flights per week, to 2 flights per week, Wed & Sat, except Dec 21 – Jan 5 where it will be daily
- Flight dates, times, equipment and overall HDN schedules are subject to change at any time
Take advantage of booking flights early and enjoy the easy access into Steamboat next winter. It’s never too early to start dreaming and book next winter’s ski vacation. For more information on lodging and things to do, visit www.steamboat.net