Mother's Day is two weeks away! Still looking for a way to spoil Mom on her special day? Why not bring her to Steamboat Springs?! Here are a few activities to add to your itinerary that Mom is sure to love!
Brunch is a Mother's Day tradition. In Steamboat Springs, there are lots of amazing restaurants where you can take Mom to enjoy a marvelous meal! We recommend...
- Creekside Cafe & Grill: a straightforward cafe with classic American dishes.
- Winona's Restaurant: a popular place serving massive portions of tasty breakfast food.
- The Egg: a family-owned and operated breakfast spot serving flavorful, hearty fare that everyone will love.
- Freshies Restaurant: a casual restaurant with fantastic American favorites and a full bar.
Explore a Garden
Take Mom to explore an alpine garden this Mother's Day! If you're gifting Mom a trip to Steamboat Springs to enjoy over the summer, then you should make plans to visit Yampa River Botanic Park- an incredible local park with lots to offer! There are beautiful flowers throughout the park, plus exciting wildlife. You never know what you'll spot, but you can guarantee it will be scenic! Be sure to check the calendar of events before you visit.
Relax at the Spa
What mom doesn't love a day at the spa?! This Mother's Day, pamper Mom with a relaxing massage, facial, or other soothing treatment at one of the local spas in Steamboat Springs. We recommend...
- Rocky Mountain Day Spa: an immensely popular local spa that's offering discounts on select services through May 31st!
- NuYu Wellness: a reinvigorating spa offering a wider range of services including facials, massages, microblading, and more!
- Aspenwood Massage: a spa offering spectacular Swedish massages as well as other relaxing services.
Take Mom shopping this Mother's Day! There are lots of shops to browse around town. Pick a few that appeal to her interests!
- If Mom likes books... head to Off the Beaten Path Bookstore, which has an outstanding selection of books plus great coffee to sip while you browse.
- If Mom wants souvenirs... head to Embellish Your Home or Ohana, which have gifts, jewelry, fashion, and more.
- If Mom likes outdoors activities... head to a sporting goods shop like Backdoor Sports, Switchback Sports, or Christy Sports.
- If Mom likes fashion... head to one of the many local boutiques for trendy, affordable styles!
We hope this helps you plan your celebration. Treat Mom to the best Mother's Day ever in Steamboat Springs!